Thursday, February 05, 2009

Bedtime drama

I am texting this blog entry because I am too cheap to get internet connection at home. Late at night, if I'm lucky, I piggyback on my neighbors' connections or I go to starbucks or wherever else there's free wifi. But I had this late night epiphany that just can't wait: If I am to get ahead at work I have to play this game called pagbubuhat ng sariling bangko. It's a popular game and almost everyone plays it and that is just the reality of it. And if I can't do it or the other game called deadma when I make mistakes then maybe I need an alternative career.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 Comments:

Anonymous dreyers said...

oist! how are you??? suddenly i miss you.

12:51 PM  
Blogger M said...

Hi Drey! Im ok! A bit busy. No Internet at home so I don't blog that much anymore, or maybe I'm just lazy. How are you? Hows your mom?

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home