Thursday, July 17, 2008

Before

Before P: Cheerios? For breakfast? Just Cheerios?

Now: I have eight boxes of cereal on top of my fridge, including but not limited to Froot Loops, Banana Nut Crunch and Raisin Bran. When they go on sale at the Rite Aid, I get excited. 2 for $4!

Before P: Breakfast - $3.50 + Lunch and coffee - $10 = broke by end of the week

Now: We brownbag PB+J sandwiches or turkey+provolone wraps and tapioca pudding. None the richer but at least I'm trying.

Before P: Whatever's on TV for entertainment including America's Next Top Model

Now:









Conclusion: Now is better.

2 Comments:

Blogger dreyers said...

Winner ang statement! Hahaha. nice to know, though. And good for you (said not without a little envy on my part).

11:18 PM  
Blogger M said...

Drey! Winner gid ya ang Family Guy. Have you seen it??? Yak daw masuka na gid ko sa self ko. Puro na lang love-love!Eww!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home