Monday, June 18, 2007

Disclaimer

I knew I shouldn't have posted that sappy, sickeningly sweet anecdote (see previous post). Actually, it's more about a compromise of religious beliefs than marriage. See, even though I'm a regular doubting Thomas, at the end of the day, I still think all the good things that happen in my life are because of God. He was raised completely differently.

Anyhow, my reaction to any mention of marriage is "Yaaaakkkkk!," or "Eeeewwww," which just goes to show how mature and ready I am about this.

So, no, I am not engaged nor will I be in the near future. But if you insist on sending congratulatory presents, I will find it in my heart to accept these gifts. If you like, I will post a wish list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bodge said...

So bale, hindi mo sinagot ang tanong ko...SINO ITONG LALAKING TO??? Magpost ka naman ng pictures ninyo no! Anyways, hehehe sige magsusulat ako ng maraming post para sayo:)

9:01 PM  
Blogger M said...

Ay di ko ba nasabi sa yo. Bufra ko ang taong ito. Di ako pwedeng mag post nang pictures. Sabihin ko na lang sa yo sa email kung bakit.o sya post lang ng post ha!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home