Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm on the train heading home from my Statistics finals. After work I had two hours to kill before my 8 pm test. So I got a guilt-laden burger for stamina. Then I went to the library, purportedly to study, but the place was hopping with anxious students and I couldn't concentrate. So I did what any other stressed grad student would do - I slept my butt off. Best nap ever, really. Then I had a kiddie cup at baskin robbins and took a small black coffee out. All of that did wonders because I finished the test in an hour. Or maybe I just wanted to get out of there for whatever reason (read: need to go to bathroom). Then on the way home, I passed by the shake shack and lo and behold! There was no line around the park. Clearly it was a sign. This is my reward for being such a good student. Then again maybe it's the last time I'll ever be around that neighborhood again, being the first casualty in my class. In any case, I had a single cup of the apricot almond frozen custard. It was delicious.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 Comments:

Blogger dreyers said...

hay life guid. some doctors work for money-hungry pharmaceutical conglomerates too. it's not the job. but. i didn't mean to preach. i hope everything's well, or at least fixable with an apricot almond custard. :)

7:49 AM  
Blogger M said...

hi drey! well, that's true. it's so hard to find a job you like AND make a difference. seems like it's almost impossible. everything is well. how are things with you??

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home