Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Unordered list


  • One of my thesis partners gave birth to a precious boy recently. I distinctly remember going to Marikina with her (and getting lost on the way) to pick up our "product" (flip flops that we planned to sell at five times the cost). We were such kids then.

  • I just got my Keyspan bill and I spent most of last night, tossing and turning in bed, running through my irate customer speech in my mind ("This is grossly over-estimated, especially since no one was even in my apartment in December, and the rest of the time was spent under six layers of comforters...").

  • The Lost in Translation DVD. 15 bucks and tax free from the DVD guy, if I can spare fifteen bucks, no thanks to you, Keyspan.

  • Megan Mullally hosting SNL. Hilarious

  • Why ugly sullen girl? Not so google-friendly, this.

  • Dentist appointment tomorrow. Urgh.

  • I just got a domain. I just got DSL. And I just watched Return of the King. Yep.

  • I will write about the rest of my Philippine trip some day, probably in bullet point format.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home