Sunday, December 08, 2002

The Perfect Mix CD

So, I stayed up all night making the perfect mix cd. It took me four hours. Well, I had to arrange the tracks just so. And then I had to drop some and add some, rearrange, and then I'd remember a song that I just had to put in. I actually only wanted 20 tracks, but then it has to end on the perfect note so I snuck one more track in. Oh, I wish I could be like that guy who gives mix cds away to anyone who wants them (you'd think I'd remember to save the URL, but nooo) but unfortunately, I'm not in that place right now (i.e., I'm broke). So here is the track listing and um, yeah, think: DIY

1. Center of Gravity - Yo La Tengo
2. Accident Prone - Boldstar
3. The Shining - Badly Drawn Boy
4. Rollercoaster - Dear Nora
5. She is Staggering - Polaris
6. Je T'aime Moi Non Plus - Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg
7. Give Me A Reason to Love You/Glory Box - Portishead
8. Sweepstakes Prize - Mirah
9. Silently - That Dog
10. Black Bear - Flin Flon
11. Motorbykle - Cynthia Alexander
12. Just Like Henry - Dressy Bessy
13. Look of Love - All Girl Summer Fun Band
14. Mint Car (acoustic) - The Cure
15. She Don't Use Jelly - Ben Folds Five (The Flaming Lips cover)
16. You and Me Song - The Wannadies
17. Drug Buddy - Evan Dando and Juliana Hatfield (Lemonheads cover)
18. Crimson and Clover - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
19. Ooh La La - The Faces
20. Why'd You Want Me? - The Jesus and Mary Chain
21. Happy Together - The Turtles

What would you put in The Perfect Mix CD?


{Happy Together, The Turtles} - I love the parts where they go papapa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home