Thursday, November 07, 2002

Guess who called in sick again today?

*points to self happily*

In my defense, I woke up and already had an outfit in mind at 6:30. But just as I was getting ready to get in the shower, I had this huge headache and I felt like puking, so I went back to sleep. Anyway, I've been quite productive. So far, I've had a sausage, egg and cheese croissant, listened to 83 of my shower mp3s (mp3s I download when I take a shower), had my jeans hemmed, bought groceries, taken a nap, and watched John Cameron Mitchell in that last scene (when he's taken off his clothes and wig and he's singing "Midnight Radio") again and again and again.

I told The Boss I'd be in tommorow, though.

{He's Kissing Christian, That Dog} - Come out, come out, wherever you are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home