Sunday, October 14, 2007

So color me stunned

Last night I told the guy I liked that I like him. This is a first for me. I've never laid my feelings open like that. On YM. I shudder just thinking about it. But then again, it was going to happen anyways. It's just weird for me because I haven't been in and out of relationships in such a short span of time. It usually takes, literally, years. I've never been so spontaneous or vulnerable or not-in-control. Something's changing. This is going to be interesting.

5 Comments:

Blogger sarski said...

my response to that? YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger chocoliya said...

yeeeheee!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger M said...

*kiligkiligkilig*

8:53 PM  
Blogger dreyers said...

ehem, forget about that nerdy/cute guy with the umbrella. hello lover! melai, bring pictures come november okay? and prepare to spill. i want all the details. hahaha

12:59 AM  
Blogger M said...

gusto mo transcript sang ym conversations namon? haha. yuck, this is so not me! imma stop. wait, what happened? may developments on your side? gonna go check your blog!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home