Monday, May 17, 2004

Sounding it off in threes

1. Sunday night was fireworks night at Pleasantville. The fireworks show, the first in three years, was held in an enormous field right in front of a friend's house. Some people brought blankets or chairs. We sat on the bleachers and the fireworks were lit right in front of our faces. I had a blast.

2. Sometimes I feel like I let myself be carried with the tide too much. I've never made irrational decisions. All my big decisions have been carefully thought out in a logical process. I always put practicality above other factors. I don't think I've made a bad decision yet, at least in the point of view of, say, a board of directors managing a company. But sometimes, I feel like I'm missing out on something.

3. I think I'll listen to this song for the rest of the night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home