Sunday, July 27, 2003

Spooning

Aside from significantly improving my skills at spider solitaire, I've been going to picnics and barbecues for the past two week-ends. Yesterday, I got a break but unfortunately still had to wake up relatively early on a Saturday morning because I had left my phone at work last Friday in a rush to just get out of there. Lately, I've been finding myself looking forward to week-ends too much. This can't be a good sign.

Last Thursday, reeling from the fact that I had just bought a 30-dollar magazine (I didn't know! I was deceived by 6-point font!), I went to Castle Clinton in Battery Park (a nice small venue) to watch Spoon in a free concert. It was great, the crowd was great, the music was great. Also, instead of brawny security guys in black shirts, there were park rangers in uniform (yes, hat, and shorts, too). Cool, huh.

{Something To Look Forward To, Spoon}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home